23 January 2007

I'm biggity back!

You guys remember my old blog, right? fonduecheddar. For those of you that don't know the story, it goes like this:

...turns out one of my roommates (watch the below video for this to make sense) was snooping around on the house computer, viewed the history and found my blog. Said roommate was disappointed with some of the language and/or subject matter, so she told my other roommate, who sat me down and encouraged me to delete my blog. Since my roommates aren't charging me rent, I decided to grant their wish and delete the blog.

I couldn't take being away from the blogosphere world though, so I'm back, and this new blog will probably be a little cleaner and reach a broader audience, but I doubt it. It's time to make some mistakes...

(clip courtesy of Grandma's Boy)

No comments: